Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a full-line of services not desperate to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and inventions ideas they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they do a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and Inventhelp caveman designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not require to take the risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as it can.